We took Isabella on her first real outing to go out to eat at a restaurant in Athens. This was probably more fun for Stephen and me than it was for Isabella since she slept through most of it while we got to chat and eat some yummy food, but still special nonetheless. She was so good that she didn't wake up until we were leaving, then fell asleep in the car on the way home and gave mommy and daddy another hour to hang out and relax together. Amazing how few and far between these moments are which we've always taken for granted up until now!
We are finally learning to organize our day around Isabella's eating and feeding, and that's made the days much more enjoyable and functional. I'm actually able to get a few things done, eat my food while it's hot, and take some breaks in the day. Hooray!
This is Isabella taking her first ride in the stroller. She loved it! Stephen can't wait to take her for walks in it. He loves to carry her around outside and takes her for a little walk outside almost every day.
Few things have ever made me happier than seeing Bella smile. I swear I fall more in love with her every time she does it. We haven't caught a smile on camera yet but we're working on it. For now you can enjoy seeing her beautiful blue eyes, rosy pink lips, and adorable chubby cheeks! (Can you tell how beautiful I think she is? That old Prince song about the most beautiful girl in the world gets stuck in my head when I cuddle with her!)
She really is the most beautiful girl in the world:-) You look pretty amazing yourself! I love the picture of the three of you out and about. I'm glad that you are settling into a routine. It really is all so much easier after those first two weeks. I want to catch up desperately! It has been a whirlwind week of ear infections and stomach viruses, but I am hopeful for a reprieve soon!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Ciao, Bella!
ReplyDeleteShe's got such a sweet face! I can't wait to see a photo of one of those smiles! :)
Yay for going out for dinner! You look great... so happy! And well done, Bella, for sleeping through it.
What a gorgeous family! Thanks for the new pics.