This is the only smile we've caught on camera. It's when Isabella met mom's fiance, John. I'm guessing that John got Bella's approval since she gave him such a big smile!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Two Months Old: Isabella's Stats
At Isabella's two month check up, she weighed 9 lbs 13 oz and was 23.5 inches long. She's grown four inches and has gained four pounds in the two months since she was born! WOW! She has become much more alert over the past couple of weeks and is extremely inquisitive about her surroundings. She can stare at her mobile or play yard for 20 minutes and be content with just looking at everything. She's starting to kick her legs a lot and move her arms constantly and she's losing her grasp reflex. She LOVES her bath time now, I think it is her favorite part of the day. When she is fussy and crying, we slip her into the bath water and she stops crying immediately! Best of all, Isabella is starting to make lots of big smiles and is laughing too! She laughed for the first time last week while Stephen was playing with her. Her smile is my favorite thing in the whole world to see! Her eyes are the most beautiful dark blue right now, and she definitely has Stephen's dimples! I haven't caught them on camera yet, but they're there!

This is the only smile we've caught on camera. It's when Isabella met mom's fiance, John. I'm guessing that John got Bella's approval since she gave him such a big smile!

This is the only smile we've caught on camera. It's when Isabella met mom's fiance, John. I'm guessing that John got Bella's approval since she gave him such a big smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet! I love her smile. That's so exciting that Stephen is getting her to laugh... she seems like such a happy baby! And that smushed up photo at the end is just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see a photo of your new house! We're so excited for you. We'll definitely take you up on the invitation at some point!
Ummmm....house??! How exciting!! I saw Stephen's FB post about "scoring" a house, so I take it that you put a contract on one? We're going to have to catch up ASAP (in all of your spare time, I know... :-) Isabella is my favorite little girl baby, ever. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteJenny
Yay! A blog! I know you are busy so don't worry but, I get so excited when I see a new one! :) Isabella is adorable as always! Keep the pictures coming. Can't believe you are getting a house! Wow. That's awesome! Super happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteEmily
I sure do love seeing her grow! Miss you all!
ReplyDelete-Christan