Baby Talking
Bathing
What day could be complete without crying?
Cuddling
Sleeping
And I'll spare you a picture of Bella's other daily activities, which include either my lactating breasts or diapers. But for those of you who can see the humor in diaper stories, here's our best one yet: Bella had her two-month shots a couple of weeks ago and has felt hot quite a few times since then, so I have to check her temperature pretty often. We all know the best way to take a baby temp is rectally, so I don't even mess with the oral or underarm, just go straight for the bootie. I was in the middle of the six-second rectal temperature taking, when with no warning signs whatsoever, Bella blew out a doo-doo that was so forceful it blew the thermometer out of her hiney and sprayed poop all over me, her diaper changing pad, and her Boppy pillow. Oh, yes. It was a mess. Thank God for Dreft stain remover (and thank you Jenny for the recommendation!). I told Stephen that Bella's just practicing on me so that her aim will be perfected for when he is the one taking her temperature...
Oh my god, that story literally made me cry I was laughing so hard. Ewwwwwwww.
ReplyDelete-Jen
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so sorry that you had to deal with the projectile poop, but I'm glad that you had the Dreft to combat the enemy. This post has reminded me that I need to go Dreft Isaac's jumperoo seat, which is coincidentally covered in poop =)
ReplyDeletejenny
Now I really want to have children :) ! - Christan
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe how much Bella has changed in a month! She looks so so much bigger in these photos. And wow, thanks for the warning about rectal-thermometre pooping! Justin tells me he had a poop-explosion incident a few days ago, which I'm glad I missed, and he got Tilly's first big spit-up all over him today! Poor guy :) And yes, Dreft is wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete