Monday, July 19, 2010

Smiley Girl

Here are some of those sweet smiles I've been telling you about! I finally caught a few on camera while Stephen was serenading Bella on his guitar. She loves listening to it-- it makes her laugh and kick her legs in joy!





And in other news, here's something else to smile about: my mom is getting married September fourth! She's found a great guy and I'm super happy for her. He has my full approval! Mom's having a very small wedding, but she asked me to be the maid of honor and I'm so thrilled that I'll get to be by her side while she says her vows. As an added bonus, I don't have to do any of the normal maid of honor duties since this is mom's third time at the alter and she doesn't want to make a big deal out it. And I'm going to get to re-wear one of my previous bridesmaid dresses from another September wedding I was in several years ago. (Those of you who have multiple bridesmaid dresses hanging in your closet know how rare it is to actually wear one of them again... and I really liked this one so it's actually kind of exciting... that is, if I can squeeze back into it!)

And some news that's not too smiley: it looks like our closing date may get pushed back a few days, which would be a bummer because my mom has already arranged to come out this weekend and watch Isabella on our big moving day, which was supposed to be Saturday. We're hoping it still works out to close this Friday instead of having to wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you aren't a registered Google user, you can still leave a comment by using the "anonymous" option. Just put your name in the comment so that I know who left it! Thanks!