Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preggo Pics

We thought we'd better get some more big belly shots since we don't know how much longer Isabella is going to be in there!

35 weeks









4 comments:

  1. Loreal - You look absolutely amazing!! I don't think you have ever been more beautiful! You also don't look like you've gained a pound aside from baby. I think you can definitely have all the baked goods you want this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loreal!! I love love love the last shot of you and Stephen. I definitely think that should be an 8x10 and hung in the baby's space, so she can see how much her mommy and daddy love each other (and her!!!) SO CUTE!

    Best of luck in this last week!!! You look gorgeous!

    -kristina

    ps. ephraim says "hey isabella!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful! What a lovely way to enter the final stretch. You three are always in our thoughts, and I hope this last week is as calm and relaxing as possible for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazingly beautiful! I agree with Jenny. You are picture perfect preggo, not a pound anyplace but your tummy! I think every single one of these pics should go in the nursery. I just love the one with you holding the little outfit up to your belly. Too cute!

    I've been thinking of the three of you all week since I read your last post. I was wishin' I could be there to cook you dinners, clean house for you, paint your toenails, or whatever (not that Stephen isn't a good cook and I can't imagine your house ever being dirty or your toes looking a mess, but you know that this is the way I express my love, hahaha. By promising to cook and clean things).

    Anyway, I will have to settle for sending positive vibes to you and Baby Bella and Stephen.

    I cannot wait to see pics of her sweet little face. I hope she's got a whole head full of your curly hair, but I will think she is just as cute if she's bald :) Regardless of her hair situation, you have to take zillions of pics of her adorable-ness (I just know that she will be cute even fresh outta the wrapper).

    Miss you, girl! (But you're probably lucky I'm not anywhere close 'cause I've got a reputation as being quite the baby hog).

    Hugs, honey.

    Love,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

If you aren't a registered Google user, you can still leave a comment by using the "anonymous" option. Just put your name in the comment so that I know who left it! Thanks!