Our last bump picture together... at least for this round! Jenny was 38 weeks here, I was 17. Jenny gave birth to a beautiful 8 and 1/2 lb. baby boy three days later!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
A Special Girls' Night Out
While we were in Alabama for Thanksgiving, I had fun getting together with two of my best friends from high school, Jenny and Inna. The three of us have been friends since we were 15 years old, and have been there for each other through thick and thin all these years. This was a really special time to hang out because we knew Jenny was going to become a mother a few days later, and that everything was about to change. All three of us are going through transitional periods in life-- Inna just married a military man and will be moving to Portugal next month, and Jenny and I are becoming mommies. It was wonderful to have this one last night out, in the calm before the storm, to support each other and to celebrate the changes happening in our lives... and to eat at our favorite Greek restaurant, Nabeel's, one last time before we're toting diaper bags!

Our last bump picture together... at least for this round! Jenny was 38 weeks here, I was 17. Jenny gave birth to a beautiful 8 and 1/2 lb. baby boy three days later!
Our last bump picture together... at least for this round! Jenny was 38 weeks here, I was 17. Jenny gave birth to a beautiful 8 and 1/2 lb. baby boy three days later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you aren't a registered Google user, you can still leave a comment by using the "anonymous" option. Just put your name in the comment so that I know who left it! Thanks!