Monday, January 4, 2010

Back Home!

We had a really nice trip to Alabama, but I am so happy to be back home! Here's a couple more highlights from our trip...

I finally got to meet my friend Jenny's adorable son Isaac, who is already one month old. It was so much fun to hold him (especially since he was sleeping!) and while he was resting on my tummy our little girl started moving around in my tummy, which was really cute.


Saying goodbye to my dear friend Inna who's moving to Europe this week. We're looking forward to visiting her there one day!


Stephen has been playing a LOT of guitar lately... here he is turning my acoustic guitar into a slide guitar. (You can see why I fell in love with him!)


We got to visit my very favorite place in Alabama, Mt. Cheaha State Park, home to the highest point in the state.


This mountain has the most amazing view of the sunset. And there is just something really cool about knowing that you are at the highest elevation out of any other person in an entire state. Stephen surprised me for my birthday one year by renting a cabin at the top of this mountain for us. (He earned major points for that one!)


Now it's time to think about the new year and the things I want to accomplish. There's always something so exciting about the possibilities that come with a brand new year. I hope everyone has a happy and blessed 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that we got to get together. You looked amazing! It almost made me miss being preggers...but just for a second! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you aren't a registered Google user, you can still leave a comment by using the "anonymous" option. Just put your name in the comment so that I know who left it! Thanks!